New Patient Registration
We welcome new patients who live within our practice boundary area! To check if you live within the boundary area, please click on the 'Practice boundary area' tab above.
Our registration process has been changed temporarily in line with Covid-19 social distancing guidance.
Please do not come into the surgery to register, please do it remotely following the steps below.
Steps to register:
- Download registration form HERE. (for editable version click HERE)
- Download our health questionnaire HERE.
- Print out both forms and complete them. Make sure to sign the registration form at the bottom.
If using the the editable version, please save and email the PDF copy to email@example.com.
- We will also ask for 2 forms of ID, one being ID with a photo (i.e driving license, passport) while the other being proof of address (i.e utility bill, bank statement). Please do not send originals, just scan or take a photo of them. We are requesting to see ID to prevent fraudulent activity, however if you do not have any forms of ID we will still accept you as a patient, please advise a team member when you send in your registration form.
- Either drop the completed forms off in the post box outside Fountains Health building, post your completed forms to us at the address above, or email a photo or scan of the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please wait 1-2 working days for us to process your registration before contacting us to book any appointments.
- If you are age 55+ or have a chronic condition, please ask to book a new patient medical. This is a health check to make sure any health problems are properly managed and you receive the best treatment.
If you are taking medication on a repeat prescription please book a telephone consultation with our Clinical Pharmacist.
If you have never been registered with a GP surgery in the UK before, please bring us a copy of your immunisation history so we can add it to your record.