If you are a registered patient who has a friend or family member on holiday or staying in the area for less than 3 months who requires urgent medical advice, please ask at reception as we may be able to register them as a temporary resident.
Steps to register temporarily:
- Telephone the Practice to confirm we are able to accept you as a temporary patient
- Download temporary registration form HERE.
- Print out the form and complete the first section only.
- We will also ask for 2 forms of ID, one being ID with a photo (i.e driving license, passport) while the other being proof of address (i.e utility bill, bank statement). Please do not send originals, just scan or take a photo of them. We are requesting to see ID to prevent fraudulent activity, however if you do not have ID we will still be able to accept you as a temporary patient as long as you are staying with a friend or family member who is registered at the practice.
- Either drop the completed form off in the post box outside Fountains Health building, post your completed form to us at the address above, or email a photo of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org