New Patient Registration
We welcome new patients who live within our practice boundary area! To check if you live within the boundary area, please click on the 'Practice boundary area' tab above.
Steps to register:
- Collect registration documents from the Reception desk.
- Fully complete the purple registration form and patient health questionnaire and consent forms attached.
- We will ask to see 2 forms of personal identification (ID) when you hand in your completed forms. Accepted ID is listed below.
- If you are aged 55+ or have a chronic health condition (such as depression, asthma, diabetes etc) please book a New Patient Medical with our Practice Nurse. This is a health check to make sure any health problems are properly managed and you receive the best treatment.
- If you are taking any medication on a repeat prescription please book an appointment with the Doctor to review this.
- Please wait 1-2 working days for us to process your registration before contacting us to book any further appointments.
Accepted forms of ID
We ask all new patients age 16+ to provide 2 forms of ID. This is for fraud prevention purposes. Please show us 1 document from EACH list (originals only, we cannot accept photocopies).
Proof of Identity:
- Current passport
- Current driving licence
- EY/EEA national identity card
- UK birth certificate and marriage certificate where name has been changed on marriage
Proof of Address:
- Current driving licence (if not used as proof of identity)
- Bank, building society or credit card statement
- Tenancy agreement or local council rent card
- Utility bill or statement
If you are not able to provide ID for any reason please let us know. We do not need to see ID for children under the age of 16.
We ask that all patients taking regular repeat medication book in for a routine review appointment with one of our GPs. Because this is for a routine appointment, the wait time may be 2-4 weeks.
If you are due to run out of your medication before your can be seen by a GP, please inform a member of staff at the time of registration. You will need to contact your previous GP surgery to last until your appointment.
This will mean we will delay your registration by several days until your previous GP surgery has issued your medication.
If you wish to pre-register click on the link below to open the form. When you have completed all of the details, click on the "Submit" button to mail your form to us.
Please be aware that you will still need to visit the surgery to complete a registration form and health questionnaire, and provide proof of identification, before you are fully registered.
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.